Coupon Code ‘SPRING’ 20% OFF is applied reducing total price in Checkout
If you want to get all the benefits and therapeutic effects from phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids containing in full-spectrum oils, try CBN oils from Myriam’s Hope Hemp. High in cannabinol content, CBN oils will help you to promote relaxation and support healthy sleep cycles.
CBN is produced from the breakdown or decomposition of THC, the psychoactive compound in the hemp plant. When a harvested hemp plant is exposed to heat and oxygen, it goes through a process in which the THC converts to CBN. It can produce a very mild psychoactive response since it comes from THC, but the potency is quite low compared to THC. In fact, research has shown that CBN is approximately one-sixth to one-tenth of THC. CBN oil is used in a variety of products that include tinctures, balms, creams, lotions and capsules, to name a few.
CBN Oil Bioavailability
CBN bioavailability in a tincture or in an oil form is higher than of CBN topicals because the product is swallowed. CBN can be mildly psychoactive because it comes from THC. Of course, the amount of CBN in the product contributes to the actual psychoactive impact experienced.
How to Take CBN Oils?
The CBN oil for sale is available in a range of products with the tinctures being some of the most popular forms.They can work quickly when ingested sublingually.
1. The CBN oil is taken by placing a couple of drops of the liquid under the tongue and holding it there for 90 seconds before swallowing. This speeds up absorption into the bloodstream.
2. If taking CBN for sleep, take the product approximately 30 minutes before bedtime. Though additional research is needed, many people have reported they personally found CBN is an effective sleep aid.
1. Most of the compounds within cannabis have the ability to spark a person’s appetite a bit. Recent studies have determined that consuming CBN will increase the amount of food that is eaten. For people who are trying to avoid THC because of its psychoactive effects, CBN is a great alternative.
2. CBN can also act as a protecting agent for our nervous system, brain and may reduce symptoms of joint pains.
3. Some people believe that CBN can be used as a natural sedative. In fact, it looks as though CBN is more beneficial for this purpose when it is used in combination with THC. These two compounds working together, along with terpenes, can cause relaxation and sleepiness. A lot of people who take only CBN don’t find that it really affects their ability to stay awake or focus.
4. A CBD and CBN supplement can act as a very powerful antibacterial compound. When tested on strains of MRSA bacteria, CBN found that is was very effective. This is a bacteria that is usually very difficult to treat because of its resistance to antibiotics.
1. Easy to use.
CBN oils are taken the same way as CBD oil tinctures.
2. Different spectrum and concentration options.
CBN oils are made with CBN full spectrum, CBN broad spectrum and CBN isolate. Users of CBN oils can choose the strength of CBN desired.
3. CBN oils are natural.
Since CBN is a plant-based product, it is a natural product. This appeals to people who try to avoid synthetic chemicals.
4. CBN oil is transportable in most forms.
CBN can be carried with you wherever you go. It is available in a variety of sizes.
1. Possible allergic reaction.
If you experience any side effects (dizziness in head, feeling thirsty) while taking CBN oils you may want to stop using the product and re-assess. Most side effects are very mild and very well tolerated.
How to Buy CBN Oil Products?
There are a few cannabis brands that are starting to isolate CBN for consumption purposes. Right now, you’ll usually find CBN in a tincture form or as an edible product. They typically come in low doses, so you can see if you like the effect it has on your body before taking a large dose everyday.
In addition to CBD, the oil contains other healthy components … by Daniel Jacobo
CBDistillery, Extra Strength CBN + CBD Sleep Tincture 1:3, Full Spectrum, 1oz, 300mg CBN and 900mg CBD
Rated 5 out of 5
Effective by Stephen Swanson
What is a CBN oil?
CBN (cannabinol) is another cannabinoid that is used for its possible medicinal qualities and health benefits. Only found within the cannabis plant, CBN is actually found in large quantities in its source when the plant or product is older.
CBN supplement is considered to act as a potent antibacterial compound.
What is CBN oil good for?
CBN has a great potential to work in the body in a number of ways.
Stimulate Your Appetite
Most of the compounds within cannabis have the ability to spark a person’s appetite a bit. Recent studies have determined that consuming CBN will increase the amount of food that is eaten. CBN is a great alternative for those people who avoid taking THC because of its psychoactive effects.
Protect Your Nervous System
CBN can also act as a protecting agent for our nervous system, brain and may reduce symptoms of joint pains.
Help with Sleep Issues
Some people believe that CBN can be used as a natural sedative. In fact, it looks as though CBN is more beneficial for this purpose when it is used in combination with THC. These two compounds working together, along with terpenes, can cause relaxation and sleepiness. A lot of people who take only CBN don’t find that it really affects their ability to stay awake or focus.
How much CBN should you take to sleep?
Follow the instructions labeled on the package. Myriam's Hope recommends using 3x daily time with 5-6 hours of space apart.
Can you put CBN oil under your tongue?
One of the ways to take CBN oil is to use a dropper and put a small amount under the tongue. Keep it under the tongue for up to a minute and then swallow it. This is the fastest way to experience the effects of CBN because it is directly absorbed into the bloodstream.
How to change CBD oil to CBN oil?
All plentiful cannabinoids in cannabis and hemp come from cannabigerol or CBG. Cannabis and hemp plants naturally produce cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) from CBG. As the plant matures, CBGA is then degraded into acidic precursors. These precursors are tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA), cannabichromenic acid (CBCA) and cannabidiolic acid (CBDA).
THCA becomes THC, the psychedelic compound that produces the “high.” CBCA becomes CBC, while CBDA becomes CBD.
After plants are harvested and dry out in storage, cannabinol or CBN comes from the degradation of tetrahydrocannabinolic (THCA) in stored plants into THC. CBD came from CBG which was broken down into the three acidic precursors by the air, heat and ultraviolet light.
Since the sources of CBD and CBN are different, one cannot become the other. The CBN oil is made with CBN, and CBD oil is made with CBD.
The statements above have not been evaluated via the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these merchandise has not been tested by using FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, therapy, or stop any disease.