The internet is an essential resource, vital in business and everyday life. There is a huge barrier to entry in too many industries for people with disabilities. We are committed to making our website content as accessible as possible by people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive, and motor impairments.
Our team is constantly striving toward equal access to all our website visitors. We are committed to ensuring our website follows accessibility best practices and the principles of universal design. Our website is as flexible and adaptive as possible. Catering to the needs or preferences of each user and available on all mobile platforms and assistive technologies.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
CBD.market adheres to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). These guidelines outline four main principles to give access to as many users as possible.
- Perceivable – The information on our website is presented in a way that is easily perceived by visitors.
- Operable – Our user interface is designed to be operable by users with a variety of disabilities.
- Understandable – We provide clear instructions on how to operate the website to make the information consumable.
- Robust – Our content can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents such as assistive technologies.
Disability Profiles Supported on CBD.market
- Epilepsy Safe Profile – The site doesn’t feature any flashing/blinking animations or risky color combinations that could be a safety risk for users with epilepsy.
- Visually Impaired Profile – Our website is adjusted to be accessible to the majority of visual impairments such as Degrading Eyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma, and others.
- Cognitive Disability Profile – This profile allows users with cognitive disabilities such as Autism, Dyslexia, CVA, and others to focus on the most important features of the website more easily.
- Friendly Profile – Users with Neurodevelopmental disorders can browse, read, and focus on the essential elements free from distractions and noise.
- Blind Users Profile – This profile allows our website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile (Motor-Impaired) – This profile gives motor-impaired users the ability to navigate the website using the keyboard Tab, Shift+Tab, and the Enter keys. Shortcuts are built into the profile such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (Graphics) to jump to specific elements.
The Browser and Assistive Technology Compatibility
Our website is compatible with the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies possible. Users can choose from the tools they are familiar with and comfortable operating, with as few limitations as possible.
The CBD.market team worked hard to support all major systems that comprise over 95% of the user market share. We are proudly available on web browsers Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, and Microsoft Edge. Our site is also compatible with screen readers JAWS and NVDA, available on Windows and MAC operating systems.
Our Commitment to Accessibility
The company is committed to making our web content accessible and user-friendly to as many people as possible. Keeping up with the latest technologies is challenging. If you experience any difficulties viewing or navigating the content on this website or notice a feature that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please contact us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Disabled Access” in the subject line and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for how we can improve. Providing people with disabilities access to online content is an ongoing task; we take your feedback seriously and appreciate your help in evaluating ways to accommodate all of our customers.