There is nothing worse than finding out that you have cancer from a physician. It is unfortunate but true, that our current lifestyles and environment is resulting in over 12 million people to be diagnosed with some form of cancer each year. There are many different cancer treatment options available for patients. People are still in search of additional therapies. Some of these therapies may affect tumor growth, while others can help alleviate some of the unpleasant side effects that come from traditional cancer therapies.
CBD oil is a product that comes from the cannabis plant. Utilizing a very specific dosage when going through cancer treatment can be very beneficial. Many people have used these products as a way to cope with the side effects that come from radiation and chemotherapy. Let’s take a closer look at how CBD oil benefits for cancer helps patients. We’ll also take a look at a CBD oil for cancer where to buy recommendation.
Nausea Relief from Chemotherapy
A study was performed in 2014 by a research group in Israel. This study concluded that using cannabis oil for cancer, and CBD oil cancer therapy during chemotherapy treatment periods, can result in decreased nausea. Many patients who go through chemotherapy will utilize prescription drugs as a way to prevent and treat nausea. These medications come with their own unpleasant side effects. CBD is a much more natural form of treatment. The benefits seem to be more prevalent when the product is consumed orally.
Many people find that their cancer treatments greatly reduce their appetite. Losing weight during a cancer battle is never beneficial to the patient. It is imperative that they keep their current weight up, they are able to consume beneficial foods that are part of their treatment plan, and they should be able to keep their food and fluids down. The amount of appetite increase directly relates to the amount of CBD that is consumed.
It is important to remember,
one’s appetite may not increase immediately after the first dosage.
Some patients found that is took three to four weeks to really notice a difference in appetite.
The majority of cancer patients will experience extreme weakness and fatigue at some point during their treatment. This weakness can be caused by a number of issues. The body is fighting quite the battle. The immune system’s response alone can cause a great deal of fatigue. Many of the medications that are used for cancer treatments can have the side effect of fatigue and weakness. CBD oil can increase a person’s alertness and decrease the inflammation in the body that may be causing fatigue.
The Safety of Using CBD Oil with Other Cancer Treatments
Studies have been conducted to determine if hemp oil is a safe product in general, for humans and animals. This is a non-toxic product that will not damage the normal cells in the body. A study that was performed in 2011 determined that CBD will not affect a person’s blood pressure, body temperature or heart rate. Because of the lack of THC in CBD products, there are no psychological impairments after taking a CBD dose in a recommended amount. The non-addictive nature of this product is proving how beneficial it can be for a host of issues.
CBD Oil Dosage for Cancer Use
You aren’t going to get a recommendation from your physician regarding CBD oil. This is usually a treatment option that you will research and seek out on your own. With so many different products on the market, make sure that you do your research prior to making a purchase. Each product on the market will come with their own potency level and dosage information. You’ll want to follow these recommendations very strictly.
A low dose should be consumed over the course of 30 days. At that time, the dose can be increased if the effectiveness doesn’t seem to be dramatic enough. An increase in dose should be done very slowly. Less is more when it comes to the use of CBD oil in cancer patients. Always be sure that there is no possibility of interaction between your CBD product of choice, and the cancer treatments that you are receiving.
Patients who are currently going through cancer treatment can potentially alleviate their pain, nausea and decreased appetite by consuming the best CBD oil for cancer. You might be wondering where to buy CBD oil for cancer. Many times, you can buy cannabis oil for cancer online.
Tips for online customers CBD oil:
- Be sure to look into a product that has a very high-quality dose of CBD in it.
- There should be minimal ingredients in the product other than the CBD and the carrier oil.
- Research the growing and manufacturing processes.
- Many products are being created organically. This eliminates the use of pesticides and fertilizers, which may be causing cancer in the first place.
- Make sure you investigate the overall integrity of a website that you are considering shopping from. There are many websites that you can choose from.
- Select one that prides themselves on carrying the very best CBD products that are currently for sale on the market right now.
- Sami Sarfaraz, Vaqar M. Adhami, Deeba N. Syed, Farrukh Afaq and Hasan Mukhtar. Cannabinoids for Cancer Treatment: Progress and Promise. Cancer Research 2008.
- Paweł Śledziński. The current state and future perspectives of cannabinoids in cancer biology. Cancer Med 2018 Mar; 7(3): 765–775.
- Ramesh K. Ganju. Cannabinoids as therapeutic agents in cancer: current status and future implications. Oncotarget 2014 Aug; 5(15): 5852–5872.
- The American Cancer Society medical and editorial content team. Marijuana and Cancer. American Cancer Society 2015 March.
- Peter Reynolds. Medicinal Cannabis: The Evidence. The BMJ 2015 February.