CBD-Infused Winter Recipes to Try at Home
Are you in the mood for something cozy this winter? One way to shake off the cold while fitting some extra wellness into your life is to make a warm CBD recipe. There are actually many ways to infuse your favorite CBD oil into comfort foods and beverages. In this article, we’ll highlight two easy CBD recipes. The first is an easy CBD hot chocolate recipe that’s perfect for those days when you want to slowly sip from a steaming mug. The second is a CBD infused pancake recipe that’s perfect for a slow morning. Get ready to give the chef’s kiss to some classic “breakfast table” treats once you experience the bliss of adding CBD!
“Cozy Day” Simple CBD Hot Chocolate Recipe
Have you been searching for CBD chocolate drink ideas? This dairy-free CBD hot chocolate recipe is the perfect way to satisfy a chocolate craving. While this beverage may feel a little indulgent, the truth is that CBD hot chocolate benefits that come from the antioxidants in chocolate are great for heart health. When making this recipe, add a single drop of your favorite CBD in your preferred dosage.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 ounce chopped/shaven dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch high-quality sea salt
- Non-dairy whipped cream (optional)
- CBD oil of your choice
- Start by adding your coconut milk to a small saucepan.
- Next, turn heat to medium until the milk comes to a gentle boil. Remove from heat.
- Begin to add your other ingredients to the pan. Once everything is combined, gently whisk the mixture until the chocolate is fully melted.
- The cocoa should have a smooth, velvety texture. Pour into a mug! Top with your favorite whipped topping.
“Stack of Joy” Simple Pumpkin CBD Pancake Recipe
Look no further for a scrumptious vegan CBD pancake recipe that’s light and fluffy. This CBD infused pancake recipe uses oat milk and pumpkin purée in place of milk and eggs to create that perfect mix of fluffiness and density that you crave!
- Large bowl
- Large pan
- Wide spatula
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops of your preferred CBD oil
- Begin by adding your coconut flour to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add in the baking soda and baking powder until all dry ingredients are evenly mixed. Create a little well in the center of the dry mix where you can nest your milk, pumpkin purée, coconut oil, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and CBD. Whisk it all together.
- Next, place a pan that has been greased with coconut oil on medium heat for about a minute. Using your ladle, transfer a big “scoop” of the batter to the pan. Make sure the scoop is “flat” and even when it gets in the pan.
- Each side of the pancake should be cooked on the pan for roughly 30 seconds before being flipped.
- Gently remove the pancakes with a spatula when transferring it to the serving plate.
- Serve the pancake with syrup, honey, chocolate sauce, jam, or your preferred topping!
It’s a Great Day to Become a CBD Chef at Your Home
There’s no need to be intimidated about cooking and baking with CBD. The truth is that the taste and texture of CBD won’t generally alter a food’s flavor or consistency. That means that you can technically add CBD to just about any one of your favorite recipes if you’d like to increase the wellness factor. Just be sure to divide the CBD dosage that you add by each serving to ensure that you’re creating the right ratio.
Ultimately, the satisfaction you get from any CBD recipe for hot chocolate, pancakes, and beyond will come down to the quality of the CBD you use. Always select organic, high-quality CBD from highly rated CBD manufacturers. While CBD retains most of its nutritional benefits when heated, the cooking process can slightly reduce initial concentration. This is precisely why starting with a high-quality product with dependable potency is essential!