Lazarus Naturals, Calming CBD Oil Pet Tincture, Full Spectrum, Natural Flavor, 2oz, 1200mg of CBD
|Serving Size||1 ml|
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Price Per Serving||$0.44|
|CBD Per Serving||20 mg|
|CBD Per Container||1200 mg|
|CBD Per 1 ml||20 mg|
|Price Per 1 mg CBD||¢2|
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Contains 20mg of CBD per 1ml
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Suggested Use: Add the appropriate amount to your pet’s food or administer orally. Increase or decrease serving as needed
- Consult your veterinarian before use if your pet has been advised against eating grapefruit
Your pets can now enjoy the same benefits of a full spectrum CBD oil that you do. CBD is a naturally occurring molecule that works in the endocannabinoid system of an animal to help support normal health, among other benefits. The amount of CBD in this product is lower than our standard tinctures to better accommodate the specific needs of your pet. We carefully formulate our CBD Pet Tincture in our facility through a vertically integrated process that delivers high-quality products.
We suggest you add the tincture to your pet’s food or administer orally. Increase or decrease serving size as needed. Shake well before use.
- Less than 15 lbs = up to 0.25 ml
- 15-30lbs = 0.25-0.5 ml
- 30-60lbs = 0.5-1ml
- Over 60lbs = 1 ml or more
(Each ml contains 20 mg of CBD)
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. We then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. This CBD tincture uses whole-plant extract containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.
All of our CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
We encourage our customers to talk to their veterinarian about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits. For more information, visit our CBD Info & Knowledge Base page.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your veterinarian before adding CBD to your pet’s routine.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 4.5 in|
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Gluten Free, Vegan
Less than 0.3% THC