Lazarus Naturals, 25mg Full Spectrum CBD Capsules, 200 capsules, 5000mg of CBD
|Serving Size||1 count|
|Servings Per Container||200|
|Price Per Serving||$0.54|
|CBD Per Serving||25 mg|
|CBD Per Container||5000 mg|
|CBD Per 1 count||25mg|
|Price Per 1 mg CBD||¢2|
- Our 25mg CBD capsules are one of our most popular products and are filled with our whole plant, full spectrum CBD oil containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes. To keep tight control on our quality, we carefully extract and formulate all of our CBD capsules in house.
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- 25mg CBD capsules.
- Available in 10, 40 and 200 count.
- May take up to 2 hours for full effects
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
May take up to 2 hours for full effects
Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Hemp Extract, Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil, Silicon Dioxide, d-Limonene, Natural Ingredients, Beta-Caryophyllene
Legal in all 50 States and in over 40 countries
Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. We then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. Finally, we add the dry ingredients and pack the end product into our vegan capsules to ensure consolidated and consistent servings.
All of our CBD capsules are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits. For more information, visit our CBD Info & Knowledge Base page.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.